Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lady in Waiting

Well, after various email rages from Dee, she finally agreed to meet with us. Tomorrow is the day. She and Dum will come to our home with the children. You see, even though she insisted she needed to find someone to watch the kids so we could meet, she has been unable to do so. That is because she has no one to turn to but us for support. She has absolutely no friends in the area. Imagine living somewhere for over four years and never establishing a lasting relationship. I feel sorry for her, but without therapy things will never change for her.

When she spoke with her father last night to set up the meeting, it was if nothing had happened. Very characteristic for a BPD. Nothing is predictable or normal.

Don't know how things will go, but at least we will get to see the children. We can tell them we love them and hope we can continue to provide them with some type of normal life.

On the work front, things are going down hill rapidly. Basically, my new "old" management is up to their usual tricks and my projects are mostly on hold. With little hope to keep my current position, I am interviewing for a job that will require me to relocate on the west coast. Good company, good job...just no desire to leave my beloved southern home.

Tomorrow is a big day -- I suspect I will need to write a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment